Sunday, September 26, 2010

Podcast


1.  What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast? I used many tools and techniques in my project.  I mainly used YouTube to find audio and Zamzar to convert, but I had to use QuickTime recorder to record a part of what I needed to use because the file was too big for Zamzar to download. 

2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes? I would use this if I had to do a project explaining something and we had to use our computers, this would be a great way of going about the project.

3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? You could use a podcast if you wanted to present something new. You could have yourself talking about the item or whatever it is and have yourself talking about the item. 

4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing? I got good at recording my voice and putting everything in the right places so that everything flows.

5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?
The most difficult part of the assignment was definitely recording my voice and having to listen to my own voice after it was recorded.

6.  Would you do a project like this on your own?  I probably wouldn't do a project like this on my own unless we had to to a project with no specific guidelines and it had to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment